Below is a site map, or a map explaining where you can find everything on the page. Use it to guide you and enjoy your visit.
- SITE MAP–A Map of where everything is located on the site.
- HELPFUL SOFTWARE – Free software you can use at home, such as good virus scanners, Open Office, etc. This also includes a list of free typing programs for home.
- WEEK IN REVIEW – Information about what we’ve done in class this week.
- ASSIGNMENTS CALENDAR – Documents & calendars displaying the assignments of each week for all classes for the entire school year.
- DEADLINES CALENDAR– A calendar with upcoming deadlines and important dates on it.
- ABOUT MRS. OAK – Information about me, Mrs. Oak.
- SCHEDULE — My classroom schedule & tutorials schedule.
- OAKSTER’S BLOG — The classroom blog.
- TYPING GAMES.– Typing games to help you increase your typing speed & accuracy.
- EDU GAMES – Other educational games such as Physics games, math games, etc.
- CONTACT ME – My contact information & a form to use to reach me if you don’t have email.
- FAQ – The FAQ, or Frequently Asked Questions, page.
- WISH LIST – A list of items we’re always in need of in our lab (such as kleenex!)
- For information about each class such as handouts from class, syllabi, photos, work examples, etc., please click on what you need beneath each subject area.
Para ver la página en Español, haga clic en PÁGINA DE WEB EN ESPAÑOL a la izquierda. También puede hacer clic en “traducir?” caja de la izquierda también.